Scientific Advisory Committee
– Alfonso Pleguezuelo, Professor of Art History at the School of Fine Arts of the University of Seville.
– Alfredo J. Morales, Professor of Art History at the School of Geography and History of the University of Seville.
– Aurora Egido, representative of the Spanish Royal Academy.
– Benito Navarrete, lecturer of Art History at the University of Alcalá de Henares.
– Enrique Valdivieso, professor of History of Art at the School of Geography and History of the University of Seville.
– Esther Regueira, director of the magazine Manifesta of the European Biennial of Contemporary Art.
– Javier Portús, curator of Spanish painting at the Prado Museum in Madrid.
– Luis F. Martínez, Art History lecturer at the University of Seville School of Fine Arts.
– María Valme Muñoz, director of the Museum of Fine Arts in Seville.
– Rafael Valencia, president of Seville’s Royal Academy of Belles Lettres.